Monday, December 19, 2011

Sweet Eye Brown Vassen- Circle Lens Review




So, my order from Pinky Paradise came in, thank goodness for the free Christmas shipping. I ordered 4 lenses, 3 for Christmas presents for a few of my friends.
[Note; then gave me awfully pretty pastel contact cases for once and I have to give them away.]

I also got another pair of the Jumily #4 lashes, which I absolutely adore and also purchased a set of the Jumily #5 bottom lashes which will be my first time trying, so I'm quite excited. [I'll do a review eventually


This is what the design looks like.
I think it's absolutely lovely and natural. I've been craving for a pair that has dots near the center and I found some I adore!

Now, on to what they look like on me.



Lovely right? The only issue I have is that they're darker than my actual eye colour and more green[ish] than I would like because my eyes have a very red tone so it looks a bit dull around the edges to me.


Stats:
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

Now, I think this pair is in my top 3 favorites but I don't love them as much as my Jewel Brown lenses though. On it's own, it's gorgeous and very enlarging. I really do love how naturally it blends into my iris, besides the slight colour difference from my natural eye, it's seamless. I have no issues with it sliding around and it is extremely comfortable. I would recommend this pair for anyone looking for a very subtle brown lens.

5/5 rating.


<3Carisse Iris

4 comments:

  1. WOAH, your eyes look crazy big with these lense on O.O

    Pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute! Really big too. *u* I bet they'd be really bright over my blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get all your favorite alcoholic drinks on Duty Free Depot!

    All the world famous brand name beverages for unbelievable low price tags.

    ReplyDelete