Monday, December 19, 2011

Sweet Eye Brown Vassen- Circle Lens Review




So, my order from Pinky Paradise came in, thank goodness for the free Christmas shipping. I ordered 4 lenses, 3 for Christmas presents for a few of my friends.
[Note; then gave me awfully pretty pastel contact cases for once and I have to give them away.]

I also got another pair of the Jumily #4 lashes, which I absolutely adore and also purchased a set of the Jumily #5 bottom lashes which will be my first time trying, so I'm quite excited. [I'll do a review eventually


This is what the design looks like.
I think it's absolutely lovely and natural. I've been craving for a pair that has dots near the center and I found some I adore!

Now, on to what they look like on me.



Lovely right? The only issue I have is that they're darker than my actual eye colour and more green[ish] than I would like because my eyes have a very red tone so it looks a bit dull around the edges to me.


Stats:
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Life Span : 1 year disposal

Now, I think this pair is in my top 3 favorites but I don't love them as much as my Jewel Brown lenses though. On it's own, it's gorgeous and very enlarging. I really do love how naturally it blends into my iris, besides the slight colour difference from my natural eye, it's seamless. I have no issues with it sliding around and it is extremely comfortable. I would recommend this pair for anyone looking for a very subtle brown lens.

5/5 rating.


<3Carisse Iris

3 comments:

  1. WOAH, your eyes look crazy big with these lense on O.O

    Pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute! Really big too. *u* I bet they'd be really bright over my blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete