Friday, July 5, 2013

Love Taffi, Shop Review~

 I got a wonderful cute package from the etsy store Love Taffi, who is run by a really sweet  person<3
Love Taffi, has cute unique pins and bows that make nice details for any outfit!
The goodies came in a wonderfully compact package and inside was this cute drawstring with my hair accesories.

 The owner also put some free goodies like stickers, pretty beads and some nummy candy!
On to the products!
 I received a darling scrunchie with rabbit ear detail, and medallion sporting the shop name. It goes with a lot of my clothes and makes for a subtle cute touch to my hair.
 I also got some wonderfully glittery baby animal hair pins~ they're super glittery and are a really nice accent piece! It even makes my hair glittery too, so that's a bonus<3

 I really love the hair tie, it doesn't look childish, on the contrary I think it looks cute and elegant! The construction is really well done, no exposed threads, no fraying, no visible seams or the like!
The pins are really really cute though! It makes me feel like one of those cartoon characters that always wears their hair with that one unique hair pin or beret! The quality of the pins is very high, They feel very secure and I've been wearing them a lot to work and haven't broken on me!
 My favorite one is the bunny one, what can I say, I'm a bit biased;;
It makes me feel really chipper and happy when I wear it because it can be so very subtle and when people spot it, they are so happily surprised to see a cute critter in my hair~ [[I get it a lot at work haaha!]]

Also, my candy was ramune flavoured, so yummy!
Thank you so much Love Taffi! I will be a repeat customer!

Check them out at etsy.com/shop/lovetaffi
<3CarisseIris

14 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute! And you're beautiful. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that scrunchie is super cute! I think it's adorable that she packs in extra goodies, like candy. So sweet! ^__^

    Junniku blog [Click!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehehe! I feel the same way<3 I love it when there's that little personal touch!

      Delete
  3. I love that scrunchie!! It's so cute! And those clips... so cute!! I want some too now. I like the bunny one too... lol, guess I'm biased too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so cute! And you look adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Súper tierna tu compra :D Insisto ese color de cabello se te ve hermoso saludos

    barbarellamaquill-arte.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much!! I love my current hair colour a lot, but I'll hopefully be having rose coloured hair soon...

      Delete
  6. you look so cute! and love how you wore that usamimi hair scrunchie! plus the clips are mighty adorable! and might I add, your hair always look so perfect! sorry for throwing nothing but things at you ;) have a lovely weekend, dearest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeheehee! thank youS!!!!! Ah, I'm glad~ I always work very hard on my hair;; <3<3<3

      Delete
  7. aww everything is super super cute! I love the scrunchie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG everything is so cute and adorable!

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete