Sunday, March 17, 2013

Birthday Tea Luncheon~

So it was my mum's birthday this past week and I decided to make an impromptu party for her with some of her close friends~

I had fun putting stuff together and baking, I always do<3
 Homemade bunny sugar cubes
 Cucumber Sandwiches
 Prawn and dill sandwiches
 Tomato and basil sandwiches

Herb rubbed cornish hen
I also made milk tea and had lemonade out~

 
Then my fave piece was my berry cake with homemade creme fraiche on top~ 

Such a yummy day<3


12 comments:

  1. Everything looks so delicious!
    How nice of you to do that for your mom!

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have such a talent for cooking! Everything looks delicious, especially the cornish hen!

    I'm sure your mom was really touched and I hope she had a great birthday!

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooooove cooking! It's my favourite thing to do~
      She had a good time, I'm glad to report<3<3<3

      Delete
  3. WOW!! You made ALL that!? That's amazing!! :D teach me please!?! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh;; It's all simple work it's all about following instructions and being precise with measurements and really putting your all into it<3
      I'll post a recipe one day, maybe?

      Delete
  4. Everything looks amazing.. Especially the cake and bunnys! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOW the food looks amazing !! Your mom is so lucky to have you!! THE BUNNIES ARE SO CUTE WTF Nice sandwiches :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, eep! Thank you so much!
      I know the bunnies were too adorable to use we ended up only using 2 and splitting them ahhaah~

      Delete