It seems my makeup changes quite often, so I will update you on my newest make style~
1. Moisturize and prime your face [I use Urban Decay's anti-aging primer ]
2. Apply foundation. I use Urban Decay's Naked Skin in 3.0 and I use the Urban Decay Blurring brush which is AMAZING!
3. Concealer time! I use my fingers and pat on areas I need more coverage then gently tap the concealer into my skin to blend. I use a mix of Makeup Forever's concealer and Clinique's under eye concealer for no real reason I just like how it covers when combined...
4. Set. I set my under eye area first with Etude House's Magic compact because it gives a nice coverage and colour to my under eye area. Then I go all over my face with Urban Decay's Naked Skin powder in Medium Light [which broke so I put it in a diff pot;;]
I use the blurring brush for powder as well, which I clean before use~
Brow tutorial [click]
After I fill in my brows [with my Urban Decay brow duo], I go over them with my Dolly Wink brow mascara in shade #1, then when that dries, I cover my brows in a light layer of my foundation powder to make them even lighter~
2. Apply bronze colour all over lids then blend up and out. I use my finger to cover the lids, then a clean finger to blend. Above, I'm using Urban Decay's Baked.
3. Again using a finger, tap a chocolate colour to the outer corner/crease of your eye, then blend. Once again, I use a clean finger to blend. Above, I'm using Urban Decay's Twice Baked.
4. Along the lash line apply more of the chocolate colour for more opacity. I use a generic angled brush.
5. Using a light colour, use a clean finger and apply it under the brow and lightly blend it down. I used Urban decay's Foxy.
You can easily use any quad or trio to emulate the same look. I tried to pick colours you could easily pick up in Urban Decay's Naked palette.
I've also done the same look using Dolly Wink's palette. Their #2 palette [not pictured] is a good dupe for the Urban Decay colours I've used..
6. Using the same angled brush in the chocolate colour, starting at the middle of your under eye, shadow lightly to create an extended line that is similar in shape to a comma. It extends roughly 1mm past your natural eye and at the largest width is also roughly 1mm.
7. Using a white eye pencil, I use Pa's eye pencil in Pearl. create the same shape but the chubbier end will be under your tear duct.
For example, please look to the diagram.
9. Using eyeliner pencil, line your top water line. I use Urban Decay's Zero eyeliner.
10. Using the same pencil, line your lower water line but only the space right under your iris.
11. Apply mascara. I use Heroine Make's lengthening mascara.
Accentuating this has become quite popular this year! Not only does it look youthful and happy, but makes your eyes double in size!
1. Apply top lash. I extend mine roughly 1mm past my natural eye and apply it along my winged liner. I've recently been Using Jewerich lashes in #6.
2. Apply bottom lashes.I apply my bottom lashes along the bottom edge of my chocolate eyeshadow I applied earlier. The end should meet close to your top lashes to create your larger eye effect. I use Dolly Wink's lower lash in #5
I use Tarte's bronzer in Park Avenue Princess for contour, Buxom's blush in Breathless. For highlight I use my light eyeshadow. I used the golden shimmer from my Dolly Wink palette.
1. Apply lip balm, or chap stick.
2. Using my white pencil, I highlight above my cupid's bow. [The area you should thinly line is the tippy top above your lip and should be naturally highlighted]
3. Apply your lipstick. I'm using NARS lipstick in Cat Fight. I also apply my lipstick in a smaller shape than my natural lip. [my natural lip is outlined in purple in the diagram above.]
4. Use concealer to line around your lipstick for a clean finish and to cover your natural lip that you covered.
5. Apply lip gloss.
Dun dura dun!!!