Thursday, December 26, 2013

Small but adorable Christmas gifts~


Hehe~ So, my friends family/ usually give money of little handmade goodies, but I did come out of Christmas with two little cuties. One for my phone/purse and the other to hang in my car.


'Shi ro ku ma' from San-X Sumikko Gurashi line~ 
All the little characters have some kind of back story, like the polar bear likes warm climates, the penguin ?has an identity crisis and is unsure whether he's a penguin or a kappa.  Then, little tonkatsu is the last bit of katsu left on the plate who is mostly fried bit and a tiny piece of meat. They all like sitting in corners and are very cute.
 Then I got my second molang plush to really start my collection growing<3  He has a little suction cup to attach to my car window.
 Cute little plush butts.
I'm so very thankful for my Christmas prezzies but these two are so photogenic and asdhjk~
 My mini molang with my larger molang plush from Emii [that she sent me for my birthday].

I might have a think for marshmallow type plushies.

Hope you liked seeing my cute babes~

<3CarisseIris



6 comments:

  1. Love them! I have the same polar bear from Sumikko Gurashi, it's one of my favourite San-x characters. It's hanging on my Nintendo 3DS :)

    Aww, I've always wanted to get a Molang plush but kept putting it off. I think I'll get one soon :D

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totes agree, I am a bit more fond of the pink blanket but ugh, that one is so hard to find;; Polar bear is second ;3
      <3<3<3

      Delete
  2. *squee* So cute! Tonkatsu is my favorite of those characters, but polar bear is a close second.
    ~Anna
    sparklingavalanche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! My other friends agree with you, they both love him~~<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Gifts are absolutely adorable and PERFECT. This would be the perfect personal touch. you can find more with kurt penberg personalized gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your pictures and the original and beautiful way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete