Monday, June 23, 2014

GEO, Forest Brown Lens Review, Sponsored

Big doll like eyes are now achievable! I'm happily fluttering my lashes over the GEO Forest Brown lenses from eyecandys [available here]

*I finally got a new and nicer camera lens [my previous camera lens broke] so my pictures are like, a hundered times better now!*
 Eyecandy's is a company I've happily worked with before and I personally buy my non-sponsored circle lenses from because of their big selection of lenses, fun new collections and lovely packaging.
My lenses, a lens case and their business card~ unboxed.
 I decided to try something new and more gem like, after enviously seeing how pretty diamond like lenses on my friends and fellow bloggers haha~ I'm not afraid to admit I'm also heavily influenced by my fellow bloggers, especially when it comes to lens types. And I am SO glad I tried out a crystallized lens, because the aesthetic is amazing in person and in pictures!
Stats:
Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.4 - 8.6
Power: plano, -0.50 to -5.00 (0.25 step), -5.50, -6.00
Duration: 1 year disposable 

Now to the comparison shots/ close ups~
I really love how the GEO Forest Brown lenses are a very true gold, they brighten up the eye and create a sparkle in your eye. Up close and in person, the lenses can pass as a natural colour, but up close there is not natural gradient or look to the lenses. If you are one looking for a natural eye look, this might not be the lens for you~ but, if you are one looking for a beautiful doll like eye this is the perfect lens to recreate the look.
I was honestly surprised how bright the lenses looked with flash on, I never expected the gorgeous pop of colour in such opacity, but it was a wonderful surprise!

The lenses are one of the biggest in my collection, at 15mm~ which is extremely enlarging. The thing with 15mm lenses is that they can look very alien-esque without makeup. But, lenses of this magnitude look magical with full make and really bring attention to one's eyes. 

I have these lenses on my regular rotation now, they are really comfy! I took them out for a spin on my vacation, and wore them for long periods of time, daily. I happily had no dryness issues or sliding issues with the lenses until maybe the 10 hour mark?  Which is probably irresponsibly in my eye too long, but it's still a good measurement on how comfortable they are. If you aren't used to large lenses, you might find them a bit uncomfy for the first few moments since larger lenses may take some getting used too.

I really love the look of these lenses, and I am totally sucked into the diamond lens type of look! Totally feel like it amplifies my look in such a delightfully doll like way!
[[I'm super biased to them too, because they look absolutely bomb in selfies haha!]]

My lenses from Eyecandy's came in just under a three week period, which was great timing right before my trip and game me a perfect opportunity to test them out to the max. I've always had a good experience as a customer and as a partner, with great service and prices.

I have a code that eyecandy's kindly gave to me which is 'CARISSEIRIS', and entering it will give you a free surprise gift with purchase.

Thank's Eyecandy's, and I'm a super big fan!
<3CarisseIris








4 comments:

  1. Very pretty pictures and lenses :) ♥
    berriesinthesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty lenses and your blogging throne looks great.
    Blogging throne goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how those lenses look on you! They are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get all your favorite spirits and wines at Duty Free Depot!

    All the popular brand name beverages for unbeatable low price tags.

    ReplyDelete