Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ice Blue, E.O.S Circle Lenses~ Review

I finally bought a pair of blue lenses for myself [er, one that wasn't painful..]
So, I decided to go to Maplelens and use my code, carisseiris, to purchase the E.O.S Ice Blue lenses

Here's the stats~
SKU: Ice Blue
Brand: ( E.O.S )
Diameter : 14.8mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Life Span : 1 Year Disposal




 I really like these lenses, and I've been wearing them almost every day since I got them in the mail. They're really comfortable and I can easily wear them a good 6 hours without discomfort. They do dry out quite quickly, but it's nothing a few drops of re-wetting eye drops can't fix, and I'm good for another 3-4 hours.
I think the design is really cute and makes my eyes look magical and sparkly! I really love the Pretty blue ring around my iris! I have been getting a LOT of compliments on them too. They're quite obviously contacts and not very natural, but a lot of girls and even a few guys asked me about them and where I got the lenses!
I really enjoy how the colour gradients into my natural colour and I'm pretty sure they'd look amazing on lighter eye colours too.
As for the enlargement, they are HUGE! They make my eyes look really dolly but not humongous enough that they make me uncomfortable [which tends to be lenses that are 15mm].
My rating for these lenses would be:

4/5
Just because they tend to get dry faster than my other lenses, but besides that, they're pretty perfect!

13 comments:

  1. Oh these are pretty! I like how the blue is noticeable yet.. Subtle because of how it blends haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know~ I think it's the first time I really love the gradient in a lens! And it's not like, a pixel-y blend either~
      <3

      Delete
  2. Sooo pretty!I love the halo on these. I have the grey ones and i rather like em'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those look super pretty on you!! you almost look like a porcelain doll <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very gorgeous, doll <3 I'm waiting for the gray ones to arrive in the mail now =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say that your eyes are so beautiful. Those ice blue lenses enhances your personality and it looks stunning with your lashes.

    ReplyDelete