Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Disney Villain Governor Ratcliffe Makeup~ Purple Smokey

So, I celebrated Halloween early with my friends and I went as Governor Ratcliffe from Disney's Pocahontas.
I really loved my makeup for this costume because it was fun to play with colour, especially one I don't use that often~
My face chart was pretty spot on to my final look!
What I used:
White eyeliner for base- Pa
#92- Makeup Forever
Confessional [pearl]- Kat Von D palette 
Breathless- Buxom blusher [that I used as eyeshadow]
Blackout- Urban Decay
Foxy- Urban Decay
Baked- Urban Decay
Puro Armor- Kat Von D liquid liner
False Lashes and Basic black eyeliner

For the lid, I mixed a bit of the Kat Von D and the Makeup Forever together and used the blush to blend.

[You might also be wondering why under my eye is white, but to reduce fall out from the shadows, I used white powder underneath so I could easily brush away the fallout without ruining my foundation]

Tadaa! Purple smokey that's based of Governor Ratcliffe!

My costume was made by a lovely girl, Monet, who does amazing commission work if you're in the Orange County California area [her work email is monethopkins@gmail.com ]
 And, my group of Disney Villains friends~<3

Hope Everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

<3CarisseIris

6 comments:

  1. Your eye makeup is amazing! Really pretty and I love your costume! It's so cute it fits you perfectly. :3 And the puppy plushie! Adorable. Like it :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome awesome idea for a costume!Seriously. The makeup is really nice alsoooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy those clothes..? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your makeup looks great! I'd like to learn about makeup supplies for a Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete