Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Before summer ends; Haul

 Went out with my girls today and due to peer pressure I happily bought a heavily discounted bikini and trucker hat! I believe the top is Ripcurl, same with the hat and the bottoms are Quicksilver.
I am kind of in love with how the set looks on me.
Whe I got home, some items I ordered not even a day ago were on my rood step. That's why I love Nastygal, shipping is amazingly fast to me!


 I purchased a cute pair of JC wedges [very comfy].
Also, a cute denim dress with a skater skirt.

I'll be using both items for a concert this weekend. I really hope to find some cheap knee high white socks or lace socks before hand...


Short and sweet,
<3CarisseIris

8 comments:

  1. Cute buys! I'd love to own a pair of JC's at some point. I love the colour and pattern of the dress, so pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JC's are super worth it~ All fo my JC's are staples and are hands down the most comfy shoes in my wardrobe<3<#
      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. The JC wedges look so cute!! I think I know what JC shoes I'll be purchasing next :P


    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bikini set! They look very cute and getting them while when they're on sale is even better.

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! [ahha~ I saved over $80USD ;3 ] Totes worth it!

      Delete
  4. Nice haul, so much pretty stuffs you have got!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete