Monday, August 26, 2013

Molang goods from Fancy Box

Fancy Box is located:
13311 Artesia Blvd
CerritosCA 90703

I've been going there since I was like, 15 years old? And I really love going there because of not only the purikura machines but the owner and her family. She is so so so so kind and always helps me out and we just always have good talks....

ANYWHO! She had a biiig old surprise...
MOLANG EVERYTHING!
[well, at least for stationary and school supplies... she doesn't know if she'll be getting the plushes or other items any time soon...]
I got first pick before it went out and I bought a lot of items for school....




^^notebooks

^^memo pads

^^Pens, pencil case, pencils, erasers...
All my molang stuff with my phone<3
We're going to keep our eyes peeled for the plushies and I'm hoping to have them in my room sometime this year...

Yeah~

Welcome to my obsession!

<3CarisseIris

25 comments:

  1. Everything is so adorable! It's just impossible to resist cute stationary.. Hehe xD

    -Phailee
    http://www.phaileepandascafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That seems to be the struggle heheheh<3

      Delete
  2. I want that soooo badly. Words cannot compress my need for cutesy school supplies.

    moonangelko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! If I hade a teleportation device I would totally share!

      Delete
  3. asdfghjkl!! Everything is so cute! I'm really jealous of your molang collection! It's like... perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Molang!! I have it as phone's and ipad's background and I have little molang soft toy!! :) it's cute!! I really love those notebooks!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, lucky! I really want one of the toys but haven't come across them yet :[

      Delete
  5. Oh how cute, I wish they sold stuff like this near me (like Molang or Rilakkuma)I'm trying to make my sationary as cute as possible. Very jealous ;P <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Someone somewhere should have 'em~ but online seems to be the best option [ebay is pretty darn cool]

      Delete
  6. Ahhh! I went there once to take pics :< I'll have to drop by to do that aaand go shopping now! Thanks for the notification! hehe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yes! go forth and spend! Hahaha;; Just kidding~ but I love it there!

      Delete
  7. Oh everything is so cute!
    How nice of the owner.

    ~Meggo
    http://thesedriftingthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe everything is so cute! I wish i lived back up in VA because where I live doesn't have like a local asian stationary store :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, oh no! That's not fun! Hmmm, eBay is always a good source!

      Delete
  9. Oh my gosh!
    You just made it possible to bring cute into school and still get around with style!
    Cute cute cute!!! <3

    Also, I see you have a Samsung, but what kind of theme is that you're using? It's adorable! ^o^

    Lucy Hart <3
    http://beautywithlucy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAha! Yay, I did something! That makes me happy!
      And yes it is! I'm using cuki themes! It's a pretty worth it investment!

      Delete
  10. Truly the Molang princess! Everything is too cute for words ^.^

    -Yuna

    ReplyDelete
  11. All is super cuteeee *o*~ I love molang too >u<
    I wanna know if the store have fb page? o-o

    ReplyDelete